October 19, 2018 – Jeffrey Neilson, Managing Partner of the Lipson Neilson law firm, is proud to announce that attorney Sean M. Walsh has joined the firm as a Principal in its Bloomfield Hills, Michigan office. Previously with Smith & Brink, Mr. Walsh has focused his practice on resolving complex commercial business disputes for more than 20 years.
“We’re very excited that Sean has joined the firm. His experience will be a great addition to what we believe is already a very good team of corporate lawyers and litigators at the firm. He’s represented clients in courts around the country and has won an $11 million jury verdict in favor of his client in a U.S. District Court. I think his decision to move to Lipson Neilson is a good indication of our reputation and our work,” says Jeffrey Neilson.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Walsh has gained extensive experience in a broad array of substantive areas, including:
- Representation of businesses, including broker-dealers, as well as their directors, officers, equity holders and employees in connection with alleged violations of state and federal securities laws, restrictive covenants, fiduciary duties, and corporate governance issues.
- Planning, negotiation, and implementation of supply chain and customer relationships.
- Intellectual property and executive employment disputes.
- Disputes over commercial credit facilities and related workout, insolvency, liquidation and/or bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation of healthcare providers and hospitals in connection with practice management, professional credentialing, insurance, Medicare & Medicaid billing irregularities and corporate governance.
- Disputes concerning the invention, ownership, licensing and use of intellectual property.
- Disputes concerning the alleged violation of restrictive covenants as well as executive employment disputes.
Mr. Walsh received his J.D. from the University of Toledo College of Law, and B.A. degrees in Biology, and Spanish, from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. He is fluent in Spanish.
About Lipson Neilson
Founded in 1985, the Lipson Neilson law firm has grown from three founding members to thirty-three attorneys located in three states. Since its formation, the firm has also expanded its practice areas from business, tax and litigation to a full range of practice areas which now also include international law, real estate, professional liability, probate litigation, family law and estate planning. Learn more at www.lipsonneilson.com.
Contact: Jeffrey Neilson