On January 31, 2020, Joe Garin led a Lipson Neilson team that obtained dismissal on behalf of a law firm against a complaint for legal malpractice. The District Court granted the Motion to Dismiss on the basis that Plaintiff’s Complaint alleging transactional legal malpractice was barred by the statute of limitation. Read the Order here.
- Joseph Garin and Lisa Zastrow Win Motion to Dismiss Legal Malpractice Suit Against Global Law Firm in U.S. District Court [Full Story]
- Nevada Court of Appeals Rules 3-0 to Affirm Award of Attorney Fees [Full Story]
- Lipson Neilson Team Obtains Dismissal of Plaintiff’s Complaint for Transactional Legal Malpractice [Full Story]
- Lipson Neilson Successfully Defends Law Firm Against Claims for Legal Malpractice and Breach of Contract [Full Story]
- New Colorado Springs Office Expands the Firm’s National Prominence in Professional Liability & Discipline Defense [Full Story]