On January 31, 2020, Joe Garin led a Lipson Neilson team that obtained dismissal on behalf of a law firm against a complaint for legal malpractice. The District Court granted the Motion to Dismiss on the basis that Plaintiff’s Complaint alleging transactional legal malpractice was barred by the statute of limitation. Read the Order here.
- Lipson Neilson Team Obtains Dismissal of Plaintiff’s Complaint for Transactional Legal Malpractice [Full Story]
- Lipson Neilson Successfully Defends Law Firm Against Claims for Legal Malpractice and Breach of Contract [Full Story]
- New Colorado Springs Office Expands the Firm’s National Prominence in Professional Liability & Discipline Defense [Full Story]
- Effective 12(b)(6) Motions [Full Story]
- Michigan Retroactively Applies Legal Malpractice Six Year Repose Statute to Bar Claims Arising Prior to Enactment of Statute [Full Story]