Emily H. Mann’s experience includes working with a wide diversity of clients on a vast array of matters, including homeowner and condominium associations, property owners, real estate salespersons, brokers, and other attorneys.
Ms. Mann’s practice includes:
- Professional Liability
- Homeowner Association Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law and Litigation
Ms. Mann’s experience includes:
- General Counsel for homeowner and condominium associations to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, contracts, and governing documents.
- Litigation of injunctive relief lawsuits against property owners to secure compliance with governing documents.
- Defense of homeowner and condominium associations against complaints for violations of the U.S. and Arizona Fair Housing Acts.
- Representation of homeowner and condominium associations against tort, contract, and statutory claims asserted by property owners.
- Defense of real estate salespersons, brokers, and attorneys against professional liability claims.
- Defense of a then-Big Five accounting firm involving civil and criminal investigations.
- Drafting filings with the American Arbitration Association for claimant seeking more than $3 million in damages for breach of contract claim.